Why choose David Wadley Photographers?
David is without a doubt the most experienced professional wedding photographer in the UK today. having photographed over 3000 weddings in over 36 years. This gives him an intimate knowledge of numerous wedding venues throughout the West Midlands area and beyond, and gives you the reassurance that, whatever the weather or time of year you get married, David will produce consistently outstanding results.
Andrew has photographed 1600 plus weddings since being trained by David over 19 years ago. As a professional photographer he has also taken many portrait images in that time, as well as having photographed many famous people as a press photographer, including Prince Andrew, Pavarotti, Robbie Williams, Tiger Woods, the Spice Girls, and many more. Ex press photographers make great wedding photographers, especially when it comes to getting the fun informal images of your wedding.
Surprisingly few so called ‘professional photographers’ have ever submitted their work for professional qualifications, let alone been successful.
- David is an Associate of the British Institute of Professional Photography in Wedding Photography (ABIPP).
- He is also an Associate of the Master Photographers Association in Wedding Photography (AMPA). i>
- He was the first man in the UK to be awarded a Craftsman in the Guild of Wedding Photographers with Distinction (CrGWP) in 1991.
- He is a Winner of over 50 National and Regional Awards for Wedding Photography between 1986 and 2012, and is also a former Master Photographers UK Wedding Photographer of the Year.
- Andrew is a Member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.
- In 2008 he won a National Sony Award for his photographic expertise, which included a trip to Japan.
- He is a Licentiate of the British Institute of Professional Photography in Wedding Photography (LBIPP)
- He is a Licentiate of the Master Photographers Association in Wedding Photography (LMPA)
- He has recently won awards from both the BIPP and MPA for his stunning wedding images
Reputation and References
“I have been recommending David Wadley Photography to my wedding clients on a regular basis for over 15 years. As the owner of an exclusive wedding venue, I would only do so in the knowledge that they always work in a very profess ional and friendly manner, and with the minimum of fuss. In that time I have only ever had glowing reports of both their work and the way they handle their clients.”
Stephen Morris – Proprietor of Grafton Manor Hotel, Bromsgrove
“David Wadley Photography’s work is of a consistently high quality and we have no hesitation in recommending them to our wedding couples. Professional, discrete and creative, their work is constantly evolving and always impressive. Their relaxed and friendly nature make them extremely easy to work with and they capture those special moments beautifully. Highly recommended.”
Andreas Kalavanas – Proprietor of Moxhull Hall Hotel, Sutton Coldfield
The Right Kind of Personality and Social Skills:
This is the person that you are going to work closely with for a number of hours on the most important day of your life! So you need to make sure that you are going to get on well with them.
You will find that both David and Andrew come across really well at weddings, and are experts at putting people at their ease in front of the camera, as well as encouraging them to have fun. They are very friendly, relaxed, easy to deal with, and have a great sense of humour. That’s important not only to you, but also to your family and friends. It’s one of the reasons that they are so highly recommended by many top wedding venues (see above references).
They have the ability to calm any situation at a wedding and have no problem with guests taking photographs or videos alongside them, often enjoying a friendly rapport with them.
It’s because David and Andrew understand that most people don’t particularly enjoy having their photographs taken that people respond so well to them.
David Wadley Photography have invested a significant amount of money in the best digital cameras available, and are constantly upgrading their equipment to ensure that you get the best results. In addition, they always carry good quality backup equipment.
They also use top of the range computers in tandem with the latest software to further ensure that you get excellent results in post processing, retouching and stylish album design.
David Wadley Photography carry both public liability and professional indemnity insurance.